Thursday, April 10, 2008

Club race

Most of my Thursday and Friday nights are spent on my knee's praying for 10+knt's for the Saturday racing, but as the winter months fast approaching we have been lucky.

Last Saturday looked doubtful but the easterly breeze came in, in the nick of time. Only 10knts but enough.

Dave took the win convincingly, he is extraordinarily fast. Good on him as the amount of effort he has put into his boat is reflected in his performance.

Donosan took second with me in third...

As Dave and Donosan went around the bottom mark the wrong way gave me first place, but being the good sportsman I thought of not worrying about it..................HA yeah right, WINNER.

Very shallow.

As usual my down wind turns are slowing me up allot, and as soon as I can establish the boys on site I will be looking for needed down time to spend gybing from the airport to the club.

Thanks for reading,

Grant

No comments: