Friday, August 29, 2008

5- 23

Julian and I went for a sail yesterday in an 18-23 SW at St George.

Over the last couple of weeks we have gone out in 4-8nt's on a 14ft windrush. So yesterday Julian was keen no matter what the forecast was.

Only this time he was solo on his scow moth. Cutting a long story short, there was a fair time in the water, bruises and an early night. I have to say first time on a mono hull in 18 SW is a good effort and he loved the time on the water.

The new boat was great, getting used to the flap less rudder is interesting.
I will be going for a sail tomorrow and Luka will be down there as well and he is going to give me run down on the boat and take it out.

Rev. has been subject to spare parts to people at the club recently so I may have to spend some time getting her back up and running.

No comments: