Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just the two of us

It was only Bruce and I that arrived at St George choosing not to go to Sunshine. Shigemi came down as well to finish us but with only two on the water there was no point.

Bruce and I started with the skates and joined in with the race, the MG's were four minutes in front of us.

By the top mark I had over taken all the MG's and was first down hill. By the start of the third lap I was lapping the MG's and the skates. The boat was handling fantastic.

I went through the finish and de-rigged hosed down the boat had a quick shower and went into the finishers box to give John a hand as he was by himself the second boat across the finish line was a Skate 35 minutes after me.

Bruce had mad a few wand changes and it was great to see him up and foiling about. Three red boats in the club should confuse the finishes.

No comments: